Every little detail counts and Scarborough Lake Apartments likes to make the most of these. Designed to enhance the way you live, our modern apartments in West Indianapolis come complete with an amazing collection of amenities and a variety of open-concept floor plans. Embrace quality comfort and convenience and share this with your four-legged friend. We allow pets, including larger breeds!
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of $300 and a monthly pet rent of $20 per apartment are required.
Apartments in Northwest Indianapolis
Part of what makes joining our community such a great experience is our award-winning resident service program which includes maintenance 7-days a week. Thanks to this, worries are put to rest and you can instead focus on making the most out of every day. When you arrive home, take in the serenity of our two fully stocked, manicured lakes or lounge by our breezy lakeside pool at the spacious sunning area. When you need to blow off some steam, our fitness center or the volleyball court will be your go-to spots. Still, few things compare to unwinding inside your studio, one, two or three-bedroom residence. Each home has been thoughtfully designed to maximize living space, allowing you to enjoy all the room you need and want. Optional flex spaces are also available, as are washer/dryer hookups in select layouts.
We count our well-connected address as another invaluable perk that you will surely appreciate. Hop on I-465 or I-65 and easily visit any nearby landmarks and attractions that Indianapolis boasts. From IUPUI, Marian University, and IU Health to Lucas Oil Stadium, Circle Centre Mall, and Indianapolis Zoo, we are close to it all.
Want to know more about what makes our modern Pike Township apartments stand out from the rest in Indianapolis, IN? Get in touch with us today and stop by for a tour!